3621 SW 74th Drive, Gainesville FL is located in the sought-after pool neighborhood of Garison Way.
This gorgeous Kempsford model home by noted green builder G. W. Robinson was built in 2011. Boasting 3 bedrooms + study, this open and airy home features all of the amenities you could desire. Here are just a few:
- spacious cook’s kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, designer tiled backsplash, and under-cabinet lighting;
- wood and tile floors throughout main living areas;
- coffered and stepped ceiling in kitchen and family room;
- energy-saving features including tankless hot water heater and 16 SEER heating and cooling system;
- oversized lush fully-fenced backyard
Offered at $293,900, this pristine and impeccably maintained home shows like a model. Zoned for Wiles Elementary School, Kanapaha Middle School, and Buchholz High School, this 2011 custom home in Garison Way is located just seven miles from Shands and the University of Florida.
Close to shops and restaurants and within easy driving distance of all that Gainesville has to offer, this competitively priced custom home is move-in ready and waiting for you!
- 3 bedrooms + study
- 2 bathrooms
- 2,057 square feet
- .23 acres