For over a decade, I’ve not only been an active participant and practitioner of all things Gainesville real estate related, but I’ve truly made this community my home. I watched the growth and development of new communities, supported new local not for profit endeavors, raised my two wonderful boys. Our family from the time we moved to Haile Plantation had immersed ourselves in everything fantastic this place has to offer – from boating and kayaking in our waterways to arts and music and sporting events, to great food and family outings to local parks, we know every inch of this area. I would love to help you find your home here in all the ways that matter to you.
Here is a brief description of what buying a home with me looks like:
- A no time limit consultation, delving into every aspect of the property and lifestyle that’s important to you.
- An approach to searching for properties that works for you. If you want to search on your own using my site or any other resource – that’s fine by me. I’ll still always advise you and let you know my thoughts on the properties that interest you.
- Full transparency when and how you want it: I will keep you posted on our progress the way YOU want me to, whether by email, text or a phone call however often you’d like.
- Seamless handling of all paperwork and all contingencies, including inspections and supervision of any contractors if the need arises.
- Aggressive and effective negotiation on your behalf, so that you get the best property at the best price and terms.
- All the local resources at my disposal will become your resources. If I can help make your move to the new digs easier, I’ll absolutely do so.
If this appeals to you, give me a call or fill out this form and let’s start looking for your ideal home.